Now, more than at any point in history, fundraising is critical to the sustainability and long term success of any non-profit animal welfare organization. Today’s competitive and challenging fundraising environment requires your organization to employ a knowledgeable and experienced fundraiser with a background diverse in fundraising knowledge, experience and skills. Whether you need fundraising counsel to guide you for one fundraising activity or an entire fundraising program, Animal Shelter Fundraising offers the expertise, skills and experience to successfully guide your fundraising campaign(s).
We’ll provide your organization with the highest-quality professional fundraising counsel for a myriad of fundraising activity from events to major gift campaigns to grants.
If your fundraising program/department has suffered from “high turn-over”, low morale and/or poor performance, you can benefit by having a fundraising assessment performed. A fundraising assessment by Animal Shelter Fundraising is a comprehensive look at how time and resources for fundraising are allocated within your organization then determines which fundraising programs are the most effective. We’ll recommend and develop fundraising strategies and tactics to help your organization maximize fundraising success. You’ll even benefit by learning about new funding opportunities for your organization.
An Animal Shelter Fundraising assessment of your fundraising program examines these six elements of your fundraising program:
- Governance: Organization mission, board size, board policies, board involvement, organizational governance, and executive leadership
- Cultural: Organizational structure, staff skills and experiences, staff/board/volunteer attitudes, organizational beliefs, organizational and communication systems
- Financial: Actual and project revenue and expenses; operating reserves
- Programmatic: direct mail, on-line giving, events, grants, major and planned gifts, type and frequency of solicitations and cultivation
- Brand Awareness: Media relations, community involvement, social media footprint, perceptions frequency of positive media coverage
- Systematic: Database, files, research, reports
To discuss your specific fundraising needs and how we can help you raise more money, contact us by phone at 623.975.1234, e-mail us or complete and submit the form on the Contact Us page.